JOB-L1 Level support in Desktop Services. Candidates without Desktop services experience can also apply. Fresh Graduates can also apply
· Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
· Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
· Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
· Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
. Responds to telephone calls, email, chat, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
. Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution,
and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
. Perform user account management activities
Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,
presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
. Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
. Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
. May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
. Participate in on-going training and departmental development
. Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
· Phone & Chat support experience necessary.
· Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
· Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
· Hands-on work experience with the following:
· Windows Imaging & OS Deployment Customizing and creating WIM images
· Windows Operating systems
· Clients: Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & MAC
· Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange,SCCM
· ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy & Service Now
· User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
· Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
· MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
· Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
· Troubleshooting VPN issues
· Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
· Handheld device support - Iphone and Ipad
· Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience
· Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
· Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
· Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
· Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
· Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other help desk staff and to be on call via pager during the week.
· Customer Focus
· Technical Expertise
· Interpersonal Effectiveness
· Concern for Order and Quality
· Very good English ( Min B1/ B2),Finnish(Minimum B1/B2) or Swedish (Min B1/B2)
Years of Experience
Total : 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
Relavant : 6 months - 3 years of help desk, voice customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks.Candidates without Desktop services experience can also apply.Fresh Graduates can also apply.