E-Commerce Associates - Russian.
Working with a rapidly expanding Multinational company who are actively looking to recruit Bi-lingual Operations Associates to work in their Limerick branch. The successful candidate identify and solve the critical issues the business encounters as it scales. This position is also a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry.
• Execute a wide variety of operational tasks associated with logistics, inventory management, website data management, fraud protection and customer care. Includes:
o Full ownership of the operational actions in a specific department area (i.e: country/regional responsibility) to maximize accountability
o Fixing and troubleshooting operational issues as they arise. Requires you to build a strong domain and cross-functional knowledge
o Mastering several bespoke internal software Tools built to support each operational department
• Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the internal processes
Skills and Experience required:
• Organized and reliable with attention to detail
• Thrive when under pressure and multi-tasking
• Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong bias towards action and problem-solving
• High degree of curiosity, and optimism, with an eye for possibilities that will drive the business forward
• Must be fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
• Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College
• Fluent Russian speaker.
This is a permanent role and offers an excellent salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression.
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.