The Casino Outbound German Division is looking for a driven, self-motivated, dynamic, and competitive individual to join their vibrant team. You must be target driven, negotiator and thrive in fast-paced and target driven environment. If you have answered YES to all the above and meet the below requirements – APPLY NOW!!
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from identified customers ensuring they remain ardent gamers within the online casino industry.
• Completion of daily sales and dials with set KPI in the German language. A successful sale is measured by a customer claiming a promotion by depositing into their account.
• Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to customers efficiently.
• Establishing and managing key customer relationships for long term reward and benefits.
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases.
• Performing extra tasks given by managers/supervisors as required – Going the extra mile is key to outperformance!
• Adherence to the rules and dialing schedules within shifts that are aligned with specific markets’ during contactable hours.
• Matric or Equivalent Qualification.
• Have German as a home/1st language.
• A tertiary education, preferably in sales would be advantageous (Preferred).
• Previous sales experience within a call centre (Preferred)
• A professional tone and attitude (Preferred)
• Be fully computer literate (Preferred)
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Be able to work independently, yet contribute positively to a team-oriented environment.
• Have entry-level statistical analysis and understanding.
• Be deadline driven in a highly pressurized and dynamic environment.
• Be able to handle confidential and personal matters.
• Be able to manage your time well and organize oneself effectively.
• Live the brand in alignment with company culture.
• Have a key eye for detail and maintain high standards pertaining to information conveyed.
• Show commitment initiative and effort when contributing to the culture of the organization.
• Ability to innovate and adapt to ever-changing daily scenarios.
• Be able to have fun while working towards your goals.
Please forward your application, cover letter motivating why you are suitable for the role and relevant qualifications to [email protected]
Terms and Conditions:
This position requires trust and honesty it has access to customers financial details - therefore a credit and criminal record check will be conducted.
The qualifications identified herein are an inherent job requirement, therefore a qualification verification check will be done.
By applying for this role, and supplying the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for these checks. This will be done in a confidential manner, and solely for the purposes of verification.
The successful candidate will be expected to remain compliant and adhere to company policies.
You will require medical aid cover, if you do not have this as yet, the company will process this for you. This will be discussed further upon induction.
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from us in 2 weeks.