Job Title: Fraud & Risk Investigator – Russian
Internally this job is titled: Security Services Fraud Investigator
Department: Global Security
Job Status: Full time/ permanent
As a Fraud and Risk Agent - you will be responsible for responding to Security queries and customer related emails. The role holder will be responsible for providing first class customer service as well as mitigating risk in multiple areas including account security, using multiple in-house admin tools. The role holder will possess a skill for recognising subtle patterns of fraudulent activity and communicating them to other team members and management. This is a day shifts role and based in Sofia
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three-week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Security Fraud & Risk Investigator. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
• Fluent in Russian, with an excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
• Strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail.
• Excellent online customer service skills
• Knowledge of online money processing
• Strong investigation skills and attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong organisational skills
• Team customer
The following credentials are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
• Experience in credit card fraud/investigation
• Previous banking / poker industry experience
• Additional languages are an asset
• We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.
Senior Security Services Fraud Investigator
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at Rational Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
Follow instructions to apply directly. We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Company related links:
The Stars Group Careers Page: http://www.starsgroup.com/careers/index
The Stars Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WorkAtTheStarsGroup/
The Stars Group LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/starsgroup
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Global Security department.