The CRM Sport Executive - Spanish will report into the Sports CRM Manager. The role will assist all Sportsbook CRM and promotions for the regions - content, promotional execution, communications, and results within the allocated region.
• Help deliver the Sportsbook CRM Strategy for the Spanish speaking countries to include all programmes such as Cross Sell, Onboarding, Welcome, Conversion, Retention, Cross Sell, Upsell, Churn Prevention, Reactivation, and Winback. Work with execution teams to implement.
• Coordinate all Spanish CRM activities with Central CRM team.
• Work with the central CRM Team to come up with global promotional activities.
• Assist on selected global CRM activities through all stages from concept to delivery.
• Assist on delivering test plans to ensure best practice communication, optimal budget spend and positive ROI on all campaigns.
• Help deliver relevant and up to date information to our growing customer base through all channels.
• Work independently to identify and deliver untapped CRM potential.
• Manage a number of key cross-business relationships.
• Assist on reporting of key metrics on betting and CRM activity.
• Strive to improve the localisation of our sports product to serve our Spanish speaking customers.
Skills and Capabilities
• Marketing degree and/or equivalent experience in a CRM/marketing role.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Passionate about Sports.
• Highly structured and the ability to deliver top quality work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven ability to execute all aspects of a project from a conception to completion.
• Ability and flexibility to work well under tight deadlines.
• Collaborative team player with the ability to foster good working relationships.
• Familiarity with MS Office products with at least intermediate Excel skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the online gaming and Sportsbook industry in Spain
• Previous CRM Sportsbook experience in regional markets
• Proven Content and/or Localisation experience
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favorite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Bulgaria service office in the Group CRM department.