This role offers a competitive salary and relocation package, with full comprehensive training in a dynamic working environment!
We are located in Gibraltar, a peninsula located off the south coast of southern Spain. Enjoying over 300 days of sunshine per year, the hub of the online gaming industry, Gibraltar is an ideal location for professionals looking to push ahead with their career as well as enjoying an unparalleled lifestyle.
1 ROLE PURPOSE:
To ensure that the service given to 888 customers and those of our partners is of the highest standard in the industry
• Provide the highest level of support to our members via email, phone and live chat on a range of issues; such as game enquiries, helping with deposits, cashing out of funds etc.
• To maximize member retention through promotion of various events, activities, bonus offers etc.
• To maximize revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods
• Translations for the Support Department, and any other department in the company as required
• Outbound projects as required
• Testing of new games, products and software as required
• More experienced MSRs may be asked to assist with the mentoring of new members to the team
3 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Computer skills, Excel, and proficiency in other MS Office programs
4 KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Customer service experience
• Online gaming experience would be desirable
5 Person Specification
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Confident Oral Communicator
• Able to show empathy
• Strong Team Player
• Patient and Diplomatic
6 WORKING HOURS
The Support Department operates a variety of 8 hour shifts (with 1 hour paid break). Shifts could be: 0800-1600, 1600 – 0000, 0000-0800, 1200- 2000, 1000-1800. MSRs are required to work 5 shifts in any given week with 2 days off which may be split.
Bank Holidays are considered normal working days.
7 KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• High level of service provided to members - as measured though periodic evaluations, and though quarterly Customer Satisfaction Surveys
• Achievement in reaching Support Operational Goals
• MSRs are measured in the following KPI’s:
• Quality of Support given to members
8 KEY COMPETENCIES
• High level of trust
• Team working
• Reasoning and analytical ability