Our client is a global multinational who are now looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join their global operations team in Limerick, Ireland.
The successful candidate will have to learn quickly on the job, and absorb large considerable amounts of information in a short amount of time, and be a strong team contributor within months.
Strong performers will be expected to rise through the ranks and achieve a managerial position within 24 months, and perhaps be leading entire department within 3-4 years.
Role Description and Responsibilities
• Fixing and troubleshooting any issues that arise. Requires you to build a strong domain knowledge and coordinate with other internal teams.
• Creating live events on our website with all the required basic information, so that we have the most comprehensive and global catalogue
• Reviewing and editing live data to ensure everything is merchandised accurately, with all the purchasing and selling parameters configured correctly
• Improving the quality and richness of the live event data on the main website, so that it is more attractive to customers.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• Proven capability of responding readily and flexible in a fast-changing environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Languages: Fluent in English with at a minimum conversational grasp of one of the following languages, Italian, French, Spanish, German, and Polish or Russian. Other any languages are a bonus
• High interest in music and/or sports
• Eligible to work in Ireland
• Strong work ethic with a "get it done" attitude; very motivated and pro-active
• Uncompromising attention to detail
• Organized with ability to multi-task