Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new people & places to stock our line of products?
Are you excited by finding and talking to small business owners and learning how Games Workshop can help them make more money? Is listening, learning and understanding each person’s individual circumstance important to you?
In this role you will be:
* Cold calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores or book stores), and quickly attract their interest
* Asking the right questions to find out about their business and what is important for them
* Convincing them to stock and sell our products
* Build strong relationships to help you overcome sales objections
* Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
* Generating your own leads
* You will be responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long lasting relationship with Games Workshop
* Working to achieve set targets and KPI’s
We know that making that 50th phone call at the end of a long day of rejection just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a natural hunter with the ability to bounce back in the face of rejection
* Not take ‘no’ as an answer
* Be a proactive sales driven individual who thrives on success and meeting/exceeding targets
* Have the ability to engage positively with decision makers and quickly build trust and rapport
* Have excellent listening and communication skills via the phone
* Consultative approach to selling, strives for a win-win outcome
Salary : £28,000 per annum + Commission
Language ability: Fluency in Swedish and Norwegian plus a high level of English is essential for this job. Our business is multi-national and fluency in another European language may be beneficial.
Company Benefits Include:
* 30 days holiday per year + 3 UK bank holidays
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Share Save Scheme
* Up to 50% discount on products
* Sports and social club
* On site subsidised staff restaurant
* On site Gym
* On site Bar
* Free car parking
* Relocation support
How to Apply: Please apply with your up-to-date resume and application letter telling us why you would be great at this job!