This role requires you to speak English plus TWO of the following languages to a fluent level; French, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch, German, Polish AND/OR Czech
About the Job
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to business customers? Do you want to help our trade partners, grow their sales by managing their product range and giving great advice?
This is a telephone based account management role where you will cover and support colleagues in account development across Europe when they are out of the business.
In this role you will be:
* Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
* Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
* Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
* Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
* Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
* Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer's full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
Working at Games Workshop
At Games Workshop we are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
* Excellent customer service and time management
* Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
* Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
How to Apply: Please apply with your up to date resume and application letter telling us why you would be great at this job!