Customer Service Agent – DUTCH Speaking
As a European specialist in omni-channel customer relations, CCA International is innovating to adapt to new customer requirements and new consumer expectations. We support our clients in the transformation and modernisation of their customer experience with solutions that are Simple, Integrated and Instant.
• Have an excellent track record in customer service?
• Go above and beyond to deliver out-standing customer service?
• Can you speak/write/read fluent Dutch?
CCA are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our existing team for Center Parcs. Our ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for customer service and a natural ability to influence sales. A Customer Service agent will be expected to handle incoming calls on behalf of Center Parcs including the exploration and understanding of the needs and expectations of customers. CCA’s task is to generate holiday bookings and sales of associated additional products and services.
With the new generation of customer experience strongly based on modern omnichannel platforms, CCA international enables current and future employees to develop and acquire new skills.
• Handle incoming calls for both sales and service calls
• Delivering excellent customer service
• Represent the clients brand as well as CCA to the highest possible standard
• Generate sales through understanding customer needs and creating desire
• Cancel, modify or confirm visits already sold
• Upsell and cross-sell products
• Assist customers on live chat with enquiries about the product and website bookings.
Working in this fast-paced role, hard work, determination and providing an excellent customer service is a must; all you need to bring is the following:
Qualifications and Skills
• Experience in a previous customer service or sales roles (E);
• Must be able to speak/read/write in Dutch
• Educated to GCSE and A level, possessing at least 5 GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) (E);
• An excellent telephone manner along with the ability to remain calm, work efficiently and follow procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication and motivational skills, ability to multitask and work independently (E);
• Ability and comfortable to work with targets (sales and customer satisfaction) (E);
Continuous opportunities to grow and expand professional development and skills
Compensation & Benefits
• Cycle To Work Scheme
• Dentist scheme
• Eye test vouchers
• Excellent onsite training and induction
• Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
• Smart casual dress code and policy
• Involvement with local charities and fundraising days/events
• 20 days holiday per annum plus an additional day per year of service up 5 days
• Bank holidays entitlement
• Specific benefits on campaigns you work on including discounts, incentives and prizes
• Recommend a friend scheme paid reward