Icelandic speaking Client Services Executive
Permanent Full Time
Up to £25K + Benefits
A leading and extremely successful company selling products focused on health and improvement of lifestyle.
What you'll do:
* Taking and processing orders and answering queries.
* Up-selling to existing customers if possible.
* Helping to sign up new clients through sales, prospecting, and follow up.
* Training and supporting clients to develop new leaders in first and second levels.
* Working with the Company to increase the number of clients and assist with increasing retention and sales.
* Make daily calls to prospects, current and past clients to improve relationship.
* Liaise with other departments as required.
What you'll need:
* Fluent Icelandic is a MUST
* Experience within a customer service or sales environment
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and adapt to change quickly
* Be comfortable in a sales oriented culture
* Be able to effectively communicate to both the clients and Company team members
* Proficient with basic office software programs
* Be able to motivate and excite people about the products and the company.
* Have great customer service skills
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.