Teleperformance Greece is a Global multilingual company that employs truly multi-cultural staff representing over 91 nationalities supporting over 140 markets in 36 languages and dialects!
The fact that we were awarded with Great Place to Work® in 2017 reflects that we are a people’s company because we simply believe that success is achieved by attracting the best candidates and offering them an exceptional working environment and an opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge.
To add to the amazing experience you will get the chance to discover Greece and enjoy the famous historical sites, sunny beaches and breathtaking islands and find out all about what makes people from all over the world fall in love with beautiful Greece!
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in Arabic language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
• Arabic at a proficient level and good command in English.
• Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
• Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
• Active listening skills.
• Advanced tech skills.
• Competitive monthly salary
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Career development opportunities
• Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays (75 %)
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Monthly performance Bonus
• Great relocation package
• Visa and work permit support
• Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
• Paid training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• 2 Extra salaries per year ( Christmas / Easter- Summer)
• On-site canteen
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Free Greek courses
• Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants and many other activities.
You may send your CV via mail to email@example.com
Learn more about us & join the TP Family: