Linksys create a wide range of products that make people’s lives better, easier and more fulfilling. From wireless home networking and entertainment to mobile accessories, energy management and an extensive range of cables.
As a Technical Support Agent, you will provide excellent customer service to end users. Polished communication skills and an excellent phone manner will allow you to efficiently handle customer issues by phone, leading to successful resolution. An interest in home & consumer electronics is important along with an interest in technology and a willingness to learn.
• Provide technical support to customers with Linksys products
• Help customers to connect third party devices with their Linksys product (tablets, laptops, Xbox, Wii, smart phones, printers, smart TV, etc)
• Responsible for resolving easy to moderate technical problems.
• Selling warranty extensions for customers with out of warranty devices, also selling support plan and direct connect services for in warranty devices.
• Helping customers to change defective products (RMA).
• Share knowledge with other people, in writing technical documents and enlarging the knowledge database.
• Will work closely with team to achieve common goals.
• Strive to technical excellence and expertise.
• Fluent in written and spoken English & Swedish
• 6 months customer service experience in any sector
• Basic technical skills and knowledge
• Interest in home/consumer electronics
• Interest in technology and the willingness to learn.
• Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Flexible, ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload
• Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
Hours of work:
40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern from Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• City centre location.
• Onsite gym, yoga room and cafe.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our dedicated relocation officer. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.