Smiths Medical in Ashford is seeking a Customer Service Representative with Swedish language to join the company on a permanent basis. The role will cover the Northern territories in Sweden.
The role will be responsible for providing professional and effective services to internal and external customers in order to achieve their satisfaction.
We are looking for an individual who has ability to provide pro-active support services in dealing with customers, manage effectively the order process and commit to continuous improvement and customer service excellence.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a large organization which is passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through high quality, innovative medical devices and services. This role gives an opportunity of future career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides professional, pro-active support services in dealing with customers;
• Processes and manages customer orders, ensuring that queries and complaints are managed efficiently, effectively and within the Company’s agreed timeframes/service level commitment in order to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction and to support the Sales Team to drive sales growth;
• Builds effective and pro-active relationships with customers and provides professional and effective services to customers to meet their expectations with regards to quality and timeliness in line with company standards, procedures and guidelines;
• Deals effectively with all customer calls and emails, investigating, logging and responding to queries, ensuring escalation as required to resolve them in a timely manner;
• Pro-actively contacts customers in order to provide order and delivery status updates;
• Manages and responds to customer communications in a professional and courteous manner, providing accurate pricing, delivery, and product information to customers;
• Communicates with internal departments (finance, IBP, Supply Chain, Logistics) in order to resolve customer queries;
• Speaks positively about the Company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues;
• Supports with delivery and achievement of global KPIs and metrics;
• Assists customers and internal requirements on queries relating to orders;
• Ensures that customer-related documentation is properly maintained and archived;
• Assures compliance of company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including, but not limited to FDA or other regulatory body, Quality Systems Regulations, ISO, government, occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes. This is carried out independently, and also through guidance of manager;
• This individual should engage others, participate in Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives and focus on continuous improvement.
Required Skills and Experience
• Secondary level education/high school, ideally with experience in Healthcare Industry;
• Advanced knowledge of Swedish and English language is essential;
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the customer service field including working knowledge of order processing systems, shipping, freight processes;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages;
• Knowledge of Oracle desirable;
• Professional attitude and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, inside and outside the unit;
• Ability to clearly communicate with customers in a verbal and written format;
• Ability to gain understanding of Company product portfolio in order to effectively support customers;
• Commitment to continuous improvement and to customer service excellence;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability and willingness to look for alternative solutions;
• Attention to detail;
• Organisational skills and ability to multi-task;
• Calmness under pressure;
• Ability to work shifts as required.
Smiths Medical is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. Our products are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care during recovery, and in a series of high-end home infusion therapies.
We offer 11 of the most respected and easily recognisable brands within our portfolio: Portex™, Medex™, Deltec™, Level1™, Pneupac™, CADD™, BCI™, Jelco™, Medfusion™, Graseby™ and Surgivet™.
Smiths Medical employs some 7,850 people, with manufacturing concentrated in the US, the UK, Mexico, Germany, Czech, China and Italy. Most territories are serviced through wholly-owned local sales and distribution companies.
As part of Smiths Group plc, a FTSE 100 UK based company, Smiths Medical is well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.