DescriptionWe are looking for you to join us in our Mobilebet team to be responsible for planning, creating and executing casino campaigns!
You as the CRM Planning Executive will strengthen customer relations and expand the bond between us and the customers by planning and developing innovative retention and reactivation campaigns for Mobilebet Casino.
You will also be responsible, alongside the Brand Operations Manager, for planning the weekly and monthly communications schedule for emails, SMS, Push, and on-site communication to support the planned campaigns. You will be the main point of contact between the BOM & Country Managers and the CRM Executives to ensure that the information & communication flow within the team is clear & efficient.
Building relationships is key as you will be liaising with key stakeholders such as Product Owners, Country Managers, Business Intelligence, VIP and Support to optimize campaigns and ensure maximum revenue outcome.
What will you get up to?
• Plans local & global retention and reactivation campaigns, setting the communication schedule for the Mobilebet brand with the goal of maximising revenue
• Briefs detailed campaign plans & coordinating with relevant teams
• Communicates, debriefs and answers queries regarding campaigns ensuring key stakeholders are on the same page
• Liaises with Country Managers to optimize and localise campaigns
• Works closely with the BI team to gain insights from campaign analysis in order to make improvements
• Collect feedback on processes from stakeholders & optimise work flows based on this feedback
• Continuously assesses customer behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake and more), and is hands-on and acts quickly coming up with ad hoc solutions if needed to achieve business targets
• Work autonomously with a solution-oriented mindset whenever issues arise with live campaigns ensuring minimal disruption for customers
RequirementsHaving worked in the iGaming industry, you have solid experience and passion for casino and a good understanding of what players want from a gaming site. In your recent roles you also have experience from working with customer retention and reactivation, have an innovative mind and thrive at inventing and testing new offers and campaign ideas for our players.
You are driven when working in a busy environment and you know how to prioritise & maintain excellent attention to detail during hectic times. Interpersonal skills are key to this role as you will be the link between the BOM, Country Managers and CRM Executives as well as spending time collaborating with key stakeholders throughout the organisation.
We would also like to have someone with a native level of either Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish, this would be an advantage in this role. Fluency in English, however, is essential.
BenefitsAt ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you're not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)