At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Customer Advocate (Norwegian Speaking) for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for Pitney Bowes
A client focused individual who thrives on making the client central to everything you do whilst providingbest in class customer service. You are passionate about resolving high level complaints or issues and enjoy making recommendations for the improvement of business procedures and processes.
• Constantly strive for customer satisfaction, quality targets and service levels.
• Deal with high level customer complaints or issues and those requiring escalation.
• Manage the resolution / negotiation of customer issues to minimise cancellations, maximise customer retention and increase PB revenue.
• Deliver ‘best in class’ customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction, which in turn will improve Pitney Bowes profitability.
As a Customer Advocate you have:
• Fluency in Norwegian in addition to English (Verbal and written fluency in both)
• Experience resolving complex customer queries
• Excellent communication skills with an analytical mindset
• Excellent IT skills and a good understanding of Microsoft applications
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Proven objection handling and decision making skills
• A genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
If you are the right fit, apply now.