We are recruiting now for a Trainer for our OnStar team in Luton!
About the Role:
As a Trainer you will be involved in delivering a variety of client defined technical training. Our staff come from all around Europe so you will need to be willing and able to adapt your approach to cater for both individual learning styles as well as being culturally aware of how people learn.
• Provide engaging new hire training by delivering the OnStar designed product and process training material.
• Provide interactive training, retraining and coaching to existing staff on new products and services or updates to meet agreed standards.
• Maintain records of attendance, progress and results of training and retraining to provide feedback to trainees and for Concentrix and client audit purposes.
• Provide structured feedback to the client on the effectiveness of the OnStar training material and recommend areas for improvement.
• Perform training needs analysis to identify specific training requirements to ensure that staff meet the required standards of technical and professional performance
• Manage continuous professional development by attending courses, seminars and by taking regular opportunities to work as an Advisor or Quality Assessor to recalibrate and reengage with life on the floor of the Contact Centre to gain real life examples.
What we are looking for:
• Have at least 12 months’ customer service experience working in a similar fast paced environment. Previous contact centre experience is preferred but is not essential.
• Ideally, be educated to A Level, baccalaureate or university entrance standard.
• Applications from graduates would be particularly welcome.
• Have business level English (a working knowledge of French, German or Spanish would be very helpful).
• Fully flexible as some training takes place on Saturdays and some might take place during a night shift or on public holidays.
• Have a drive for excellent customer service.
• Have well developed communication and presentation skills.
• The sensitivity and professionalism to effectively manage pressurised situations.
Professional and Technical
• Have training skills, abilities and experience to manage and deliver training to an international audience where English is not the trainee’s first language.
• You must hold a recognised training qualification; from the CIPD or TAP for example.
• An understanding of adult learning styles and strategies and able to adapt your style and approach according to the needs of delegates.
• Coaching and mentoring skills, aware of principles, practices and limitations and able to use and train others in their appropriate use.
• This role involves the use of PC and advanced telephony, and you must be a confident user of both. At least intermediate level for Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Hours: 40 hours per week, fully flexible
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Multicultural, multilingual environment.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with fantastic shopping facilities, a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many fantastic restaurants.
We welcome all new team members with relocation assistance
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Luton
• 7 nights in a local accommodation upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and requesting National Insurance Numbers
• Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.