Concentrix is now looking for dynamic and self-motivated Quality Analyst in Luton to join our exciting OnStar project with General Motors.
• Monitor, evaluate and score Advisor performance against agreed standards and documents for management review. Calls can be in real time or recorded.
• Based on calls reviewed develop feedback for delivery by Team Leaders to help Advisors meet and exceed agreed standards.
• Based on calls reviewed develop feedback and coach Advisors to improve performance to meet and exceed agreed standards.
• Provide detailed recommendations on Advisors feasibility to perform at agreed standards.
• As a calibrated linguist, you will undertake initial language assessments as part of our recruitment process, to establish that candidates have at least the minimum acceptable level language capability appropriate for the OnStar service.
• At least 2 years customer services and 12 months Contact Centre experience.
• Effective interpersonal and presentation skills, both orally and written. Able to produce concise business level reports in English.
• Have business level English & German skills and ideally able to communicate in another European language.
• You will have the resilience and confidence and gravitas to discus, debate and influence Advisors, Managers, Team Leaders and the client.
• You must be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment and be able to work at pace and efficiently.
• Demonstrates an 'action focus' approach to complete tasks and projects and can thrive on working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
• Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience.
• Numerate analytical skills, able to justify and back up proposals with facts
• Able use Word, PowerPoint and Excel to intermediate level.
• Professional and Technical
• Experience of undertaking quality measurements; ideally in a Contact Centre environment.
• You will understand customer experience metrics such as CSAT or NPS.
• Able to blend in the technical and soft skills with QA methods and processes to support continuous improvement.
• Experience is preferred but is not essential.
Hours: 40 hours per week, rotational shifts (including nights)
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• Costa Coffee Bar.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Client Discounts.
• Multicultural, multilingual environment.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Luton is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. With excellent links to travel abroad and only a 30-minute train ride into the city of London. Luton is based in the heart of Bedfordshire, with surrounding countryside. St Albans is a short drive away and boasts a wealth of history dating back to Roman times. Milton Keynes is another great city which is north of Luton, with fantastic shopping facilities, a skiing centre, 4D Cinema and many fantastic restaurants.
We welcome all new team members with relocation assistance
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Luton up to £250
• 7 nights in a local accommodation upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and requesting National Insurance Numbers
• Advance in wages of up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process. Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.