Photography Professional Support -Dutch
We’re seeking native Dutch speakers, fluent in English, to provide first class customer support to consumers of one of the world’s most recognised brands in digital photography products.
As a Support Agent, you will handle customer inquiries in a friendly, upbeat manner whilst attempting to resolve inbound customer queries. You’ll have access to a variety of resources, training and support in order to further develop problem-solving skills necessary to deliver the highest level of customer service. As well as receiving on-going training, you will have access to a wide variety of Photography products to use for testing and personal photography.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide first class support to customers, via Phone, Email and Live Chat
• Be part of a Support team within a Call Centre
• Achieve Company goals, such as Customer Satisfaction and Quality scores
• Help the team achieve overall targets
• Document customer interactions with accurate call logging
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Passionate about delivering great customer service, you want to solve customer problems
• A knowledge/understanding of Photography would be an advantage but not necessary
• A basic level of computer operating systems
• Be able to work in a flexible manner within a changing, goal-orientated environment
• Be a good team player, excited about working in a young, multi-lingual environment
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment when necessary
• Have good time management skills
• Monday – Friday working patterns. No night shift or weekends required
• Relocation Allowance provided to move country for the role
• 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
• Staff Subsidised Canteen
• Free Parking
• Games Room / Breakout area
• Pay for Performance bonus program
• Access to a wide variety of Photography products, which can be borrowed for personal use
• Access to additional Company benefits after passing Probation period of 6 months
• Discounts with various high street brands
• Potential for career advancement in many fields, and throughout 31 countries
Convergys is a global contact centre business, with more than 125,000 employees working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. Our clients are many of the most recognisable brands in the world, and our success is thanks to our people who manage billions of customer interactions every year. We’re always looking to add positive, motivated individuals to our team – people who are eager to learn our business, grow in their careers and advance within our company. Does this sound like you?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.