Arabic Speaking Freelance Banking Trainer (Anti Bribery and Corruption)
Salary: £500 day rate + expenses
Location: Middle East – successful candidates must also be based here.
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are recruiting for an Arabic Speaking Freelance Banking Trainer on a contractual basis.
Our client, a leader in their field of expertise in Corporate Professional Training and Development, is looking to expand their team of trainers within the Middle East. If you are a native level Arabic speaker from a corporate finance background, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
As an Arabic Speaking Freelance Banking Trainer on Anti Bribery and Corruption, your responsibilities are as follows:
• Delivering professional Training Courses: You will be delivering courses on corporate banking, Anti Money Laundering, Anti Bribery and Corruption and based in the Middle East
• Training: Supervising and training junior and senior banking staff on ABC and AML issues.
• Discussing financial requirements and providing appropriate professional advice
As a Arabic Speaking Freelance Banking Trainer, you must have the following competencies:
• 5 + years’ experience within a corporate banking environment
• Must be fluent in Arabic to Native level proficiency
• Professional Training/Teaching experience is highly desirable
• Willingness to travel within the Middle East
To apply, please contact Jade on +44 203 800 0577