Reporting to Translation Services Manager, Swedish Translator will have the very important task of taking all text related English content which is created for various business needs and localizing text into their native language. The translator will ensure that business is able to effectively communicate its products to existing and potential customers in relevant regions and will also be responsible for their language quality across all promotions, products, web pages and brands.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Provide first class translations and content, in Swedish, for use on any medium, including but not limited to:
o Translating from English
o Proof reading
o SEO content
o Press releases
o SMS marketing
o Direct marketing
• Work with and provide translations and content for various business partners including retention, acquisition, conversion, product and creative.
• Ensure consistency and quality of messaging across all segments
• Ensure translation and content projects are realized on time and to required quality
• Consultation with client to ensure understanding of brief/product requirements
• Ensure correct tone of messaging in terms of brand and medium
• Remain up-to-date with various online and other writing developments which may affect the brand and/or market
• Brainstorm, write and execute, as based on business requirements
• Excellent computer literacy (MS Office , Internet, etc.) and typing skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Swedish
• Proven ability to translate oral instructions and written literature from one language to another
• 1 Years translation and/or writing experience
• Relevant qualification (Diploma or Degree in Journalism, writing or languages)
• A passion for languages and accuracy in translation
• Excellent Organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, deadline driven environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Motivated team player
• Solution orientated
• Results and deadline driven
This position requires trust and honesty it has access to customers financial details – therefore a credit and criminal check will be conducted. The qualifications identified herein are an inherent job requirement, therefore qualification verification check will be done.
By applying for this role, and supplying the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for these checks. This will be done in a confidential manner, and solely for the purpose of verification.
To view all current vacancies, please visit our website, www.digioutsource.com
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please deem your application as unsuccessful.