DescriptionWe are looking for a Norwegian speaking Brand Operations Manager for NorgesSpill. We need you to come in and be responsible for running the day to day operational activities according to the brand vision and strategy that is set together with the Head of Brands/Brand Development Manager; generating growth towards set KPI’s.
The casino offers traditional casino games, sportsbook and lotteries and you will be involved in all steps from planning marketing campaigns to evaluating them and continuously work on improving in terms of targeting, communication, conversion, offers and more.
You will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look and tone of voice on site and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
A typical day involves:
• Managing a small team of executives
• Overseeing the planning, execution and delivery of activation, retention & reactivation campaigns and communication schedule in order to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite, DMs, Telesales & mobile push)
• Oversee and ensures that all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines
• Analyse the results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the BI team and actively seeks to optimise and improve based on findings. Frequently testing new offers and campaign ideas and suggesting improvements with the help of the analysts
• Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keep a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
• Oversee the running of any loyalty programmes
• Liaiseing with Head of Brands/Brand Development Manager regarding branding, TV commercials, external online media etc to ensure acquisition and CRM activities are aligned (where applicable)
• Liaiseing with central operations (VIP, Payment, Customer Support) around customer activities to ensure 360 degrees’ visibility
• Establishing solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
• Liaising with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments
• Recruitment and training, work on processes and procedures together with Brand Development
• Being the go to person whenever campaigns issues occur
Requirements'Sounds exciting and I want to know more, so what exactly do you need?'
We are looking for someone with:
• Knowledge of casino, sportsbook, and/or lotto and CRM experience are essential
• Native level fluency in speaking and writing Norwegian with excellent English skills
• 2-3 years experience from similar type of role(s)
• An analytical mindset
• Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential
• Great understanding of a customer’s lifecycle
• Knowledge about bonuses and able to calculate bonus costs
• Detail oriented
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor your dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
BenefitsWe are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn! is the place to be.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while and this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy. Come by to our brand new bright and friendly office in the heart of St Julians and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you're not into that or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
But of course we offer so much more than that! Apply to find out more :)
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you ;)
We can't wait to hear from you.