The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
As part of Retail Service, XENTRY Support is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications, diagnostic equipment and software supplied by Daimler’s aftersales division, Global Service and Parts (GSP/O).
Tasks and responsibilities of the XENTRY Support User Helpdesk (UHD) are:
• Handle incoming work (phone, email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
• Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
• Provide information and assistance with regards to XENTRY Hardware and Software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc.
• Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures
• If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products
• Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
• Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our ideal candidate is willing to be our Brand Ambassador. He/she is highly perceptive, customer focused and is able to understand and manage expectations. For this position, we are looking for a Korean and English speaker with good communication (B2B) skills both written and verbal.
Fluent in Japanese or any other language will be an asset.
Due to the nature of our business the candidate needs to have good understanding of and strong affinity with Computers (Windows ®), including installation of software and configurations of networks. Some interest for and basic knowledge of automotive technology and Daimler Aftersales Applications is an advantage.
Superior analytical skills, ability to anticipate on upcoming issues and find solutions, pro-activeness and ability to work independently are key requirements.
Our fast moving and dynamic environment requires flexibility and ability to work according to established processes, guidelines and policies without detriment for own stress.
As we believe in the strength of doing things together, team work is an essential part of our daily business. Therefore, we aim for candidates with an enthusiastic and inspiring personality.
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don’t hesitate to apply for the position
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
• 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
• Competitive performance based salary growth
• Result oriented bonuses
• Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Pension plan
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
• A “tailor made” individual development plan
Working hours: Due to the time difference with the Korean market, night shift availability is a must.
ENGLISH - XENTRY UHD
- General information on the XENTRY Diagnosis Systems: Link to Diagnosis-World
- Setup of the current Diagnostic System: Link to Video
For this position we will only take into consideration candidates who are entitle to work in The Netherlands or they are (applicable for) in their search year.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 3562708