BECOME PART OF OUR CONVERGYS CUSTOMER CARE TEAM
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to join the customer service team for the most famous fashion brands in the world. You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Spanish / Catalan speaking Customer Support Associate objective
The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to fashion products, handling customer inquires in a professional manner while providing the highest level of technical/customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the fashion environment and the latest fashion styles in order to increase our customer support.
About the role…
As an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be working on behalf of a premium, global fashion label, taking calls and responding to emails from their customers and helping them with any queries they may have. Making great experiences happen is your top priority, which means you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure each customer gets the top-notch service they deserve, every time. With a keen interest in the world of fashion, you’ll have your sales radar switched on, and be ready to maximize opportunities to showcase their latest product lines.
Experience and personal skills needed:
• Intermediate vocational education (MBO)
• Fluent in Spanish or Catalan and English.
• We have a preference for candidates who are fluent in both Spanish and Catalan.
• You have strong typing and PC skills
• Software related knowledge and aptitude a plus
• Shifts take place Monday – Saturday between 09.30 – 18:30 (minimum 1 Saturday a month, maximum 2 and extra allowance for working on the weekend)
• Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail and you have a good writing expression.
• You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment.
• You are interested in fashion
• Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
• Ambition is absolutely welcome, we have possibilities for growth, all mentor and team leading positions are usually filled internally! 80% of our managers started as an agent.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
• Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of fashion products
• Answering emails from customers/dealers
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information.
• Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
We offer you:
• An exciting full time job in a young international environment
• Fully paid training
• Start salary of Approximately 22k annually based on full time employment
• 25 vacation days based on full time employment, and 8 % holiday allowance
• Pension plan
• Yearly merit review
• Attendance bonus system (700 yearly)
• Referral bonus system (600 euro’s per referred candidate)
• Possibilities for development and promotions
• Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
• Sports- en game activities
• Employee of the month and employee of the year – awards and recognition.
• BEEP: office parties with food, drinks and DJ
Job Type: Full-time