Concentrix Bulgaria is now looking for a number of dynamic and self-motivated Customer Advisors to join our exciting new project.
VF is the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans Eastpak and Kipling
Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal - our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team who are always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
The Customer Advisor is required to:
• Be proficient (verbal & written) in Spanish
• Be advanced in English
• Be able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Be flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
• Be able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
• Hold a High-school or University degree
• Possess excellent computer literacy
• Have previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
• Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
• Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
• Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
• Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
• Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related pay
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Transportation allowance
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Holiday pay
• Team and Concentrix events
• Relocation package
Who are we:
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 90,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 25 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. With our holistic approach, we bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation. The clients that we serve are in the areas of Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail and E-Commerce, Government, Media and Communications, Travel, Transportation, Tourism, and Automotive. We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories, with global iconic brands such as Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Lee, Wrangler, Vans, Eastpak and Kipling.
VF’s history is a story of innovation and leadership. The company evolved from a small producer of gloves and mittens into a multinational manufacturing giant with more than 30 brands, more than 60,000 associates and $12 billion in revenue, all within 115 years.
VF’s One culture is perpetually driven — focused on constant innovation. Using deep research and insights, VF combines the art and science of apparel to create products that excite consumers and inspire brand loyalty.