We are looking for Linguists/Computational Linguists who are native speakers of Swedish, for flexible or full-time home-based role. The project is an exciting opportunity to help develop world-class linguistic software.
Contract length: 9-10 months
Time commitment: 2 positions up to 20 hours and 2 positions up to 40 hours.
This is remote, contract opportunity. Candidates can be located anywhere.
• Working in teams to create or test a Style and Grammar checker for Swedish word-processing, using client software. There are positions available in both Development and Quality Assurance teams.
• Bachelor degree in Linguistics (or higher)
• Native speaker of Swedish
• High proficiency in English
• Excellent technical skills
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax
• Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
Please include with your application: your CV/resume; details of any language qualifications you hold; your availability