Role: Content Review Associate
*Please note that shifts will be required for this role. It is 24/7 service. There is a shift there is a shift from 5pm to 2 am (15% extra payment rate for hours from 10pm to 2am)
*Part time workers are welcome
Overall purpose of job
The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the client’s policies.
• Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
• Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
• Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
• Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
• Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
• Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
• Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
• Addresses most non-routine issues
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
• Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
• Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience in a professional work environment
• Fluent in English and one of Arabian, Russian, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Czech, Spanish or Dutch. Language test will be carried out.
• Previous legal experience/studies or Teaching or Marketing or customer service or sales
• Previous content review experience
• Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Results & detail oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Can critically assess content strictly against client policies
Please send your most up to date CV to Juliana.email@example.com