You will be responsible for taking incoming telephone and e-mail enquiries from customers relating to a range of specified products or services, with the clear objective being to resolve the customer’s issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Identify customer needs and identify resolutions that meet those needs;
• Clearly guide the customer in troubleshooting their inquiries.
• Native level of spoken and written Danish (mandatory);
• Fluency in English is a plus;
• Experience in customer service (preferential);
• Good Computer Knowledge (Internet, Windows, Office);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Flexibility and a strong work ethic;
• Availability Monday to Friday from 07h00 and 16h00 Portuguese local time.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.