• Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
• Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
• Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products
Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the company’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information;
• Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct;
• Keeping records as required;
• Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
* Cancelling and temporary / permanent blocking of cards on customer request
• Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat or any other agreed communication channel);
• Providing support with invoicing
• Assistance with administrative tasks in accordance with the company´s policies, procedures and instructions;
• Communication and close cooperation with country co-ordinators and other departments;
• Other related ad hoc duties that may be assigned by the company from time to time.
• Previous working experience in a similar environment.
• Fluent in both English and Czech oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
• Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Computer skills
• Team player and customer oriented
• Willingness to learn and expand horizons
We require all new starters at Ferratum Bank, to provide us with a number of vetting documents as part of our Security Process. The following documents need to be provided by every newcomer BEFORE the start of his/her employment:
• 2 reference letters from former employers with the exact dates (beginning AND ending), the date of writing the letter, the name of the person who wrote it as well as his/her signature and official title in the company. We also prefer the letter to be written on official company paper. Besides 2 letters we also need to receive a phone number from a previous employer (which can be the same as one of the letters), so we can take a phone reference.
• Highest level of qualification
• Clear copy of ID Card or passport (front and back) to check the documents with the identification number
• Updated CV + cover letter in language that you have applied for
• Police Conduct from the country that you have lived in the last 5 years, in case you have been living in multiple countries, you will need to provide the document from the country you are currently living in (in case this has been longer than 6 months) + the document from the country you have lived in the longest during those 5 years.
• Credit Check from the country that you have lived in the last 5 years, in case you have been living in multiple countries, you will need to provide the document from the country you are currently living in (in case this has been longer than 6 months) + the document from the country you have lived in the longest during those 5 years.
• The opportunity to work in a dynamically evolving company;
• Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
• Professional and attentive environment;
• Other company benefits,