German Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair
Date: 26th October 2017
Registration link: http://www.virtualcareerdays.com/en/GermanRelocation17
This particular virtual recruitment fair is focused solely on German speakers, as at the moment there’s huge demand throughout Europe.
For those who don’t know or haven’t attended a virtual fair before, it’s an opportunity to chat with recruiters, apply for positions and drop you’re CV, best part it’s ONLINE, attend virtually all from the comfort of your home, being the sofa, kitchen table or having a coffee between lectures as you can login and chat to recruiters throughout the day!
It’s a free event all you need to do is register and login back on the day of the fair!
It’s a onetime opportunity to ask future or possible employers any questions you may have about the role, company and location.
If you lucky enough to know German either be native, fluent or business level it’s an occasion and opportunity that you can’t miss out on. Now in 2017 more than ever recruiters and companies all over Europe in wide range of sectors are seeking solely German speakers.
This Virtual Recruitment Fair is solely focused on giving German speaking candidates the opportunity to search and apply for various career opportunities offered throughout Europe, with most companies offering relocation packs.
Benefits of visiting the German Relocation Virtual Fair:
• The fair will have blue chip companies and recruitment agencies throughout Europe that are ONLY interested in recruiting people with German language skills.
• Search through a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing, Gaming, Translating/ Interpreting and many more
• You will be able to have online live chats to leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies, whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Discuss Relocation opportunities with many HR Professionals
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting, to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up-to-date as you can leave your CV and contact details online, with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
• Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch videos uploaded from recruiters
The event will be live from 9am (CET) to 8pm (CET) on the 26th October 2017, so you can access the fair from the comfort of your own home, at any time during the day, without having to travel.
To avoid disappointment and delays, register for the virtual fair online today, using the link below and log back in on 26th October when the fair will be live:
We look forward to seeing your profile online!