Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. HR Services Expert with Dutch, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
Novartis is currently recruiting for HR Services Expert with Dutch to join the HR Services team to support internal customers across Europe.
The purpose of this role is to serve as the first point of contact for employees, managers and HR community in Dutch speaking countries to create a positive customer experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional attitude.
• Provide rapid, high quality and validated response/support to all HR related queries and requests
• Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end) and provide the first and final point of contact for the customer
• Maintain HR data via SAP system
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• To guide and become the second reference point for HR Customer Care Specialists for HR processes and SAP related queries
• Maintain and sustain the Knowledge Base for countries in scope
• Contribute to projects in scope for HR Customer Care Team
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
• Provide support for the transition period
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Pension/risk life insurance scheme
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Cafeteria employee benefit program
• Public transportation allowance
• Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Diploma/certificate in HR/other related field
• Excellent English spoken and written is a must
• Fluency in Dutch is required
• Experience in international environment/team/global company preferred
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.