Do you have the mind of an Analyst and the soul of a Marketing person? Are you naturally interested in the details of how online marketing works? Do you love to spend time thinking of how to generate maximum impact from every new Google Adwords functionality? Then we've got a position for you.
As PPC Innovation Specialist you will have the responsibility to research and develop our PPC strategies at a deep technical level.That includes the adoption of new functionalities released by the Search Engines and improvements in current PPC optimization products and practices.
All that in a working environment plenty of smart and ambitious people.
You will work closely with the Operations team to convert new best practices into products and processes. You'll have the data, technology and human resources ready to execute cutting-edge research full of innovation.
What you will be doing:
* Being spearhead for finding opportunities in our complex PPC ecosystem, by providing state-of-the-art analyses
* Partnering with Operations and Product teams to define new products or product improvements
* Partnering with the team of PPC specialists to understand their needs and use those insights to execute the most impactful research
* Support the team with developing cutting edge dashboards and alerts to identify areas for improvement
* Support Management's needs with relevant analyses and research to provide insights
* Uncover issues, gather information, run analyses, highlight data gaps & data quality issues, and provide recommendations / key insights to the team
Your work style:
* Very good inductive, deductive and numerical reasoning
* Rigorous and methodic
* Demonstrate proactive and solutions-oriented approach towards business problems
* Aiming for simplicity when designing solutions
* Ability to work with all levels of management, across different organizations
Background needed to be successful in this role:
* Bachelor's degree or higher in quantitative discipline
* Experience with statistical modeling/machine learning
* Excellent analytical skills with proven record
* Basic understanding of IT systems
* Experience with databases (SQL, Vertica, Hadoop)
* Programming experience in R or Python