Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking a dynamic and enterprising Technical Implementation Consultant to be based in London.
As a Technical Implementation Consultant, you will handle the overall responsibility for the implementation projects and the customer relationship by working directly with our strategic, enterprise customers to enhance their overall user experience with the OneTrust Data Privacy Compliance platform.
The Technical Implementation Consultant has a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Technical Implementation Consultant will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs for the purpose of being active and vocal in making decisions about the direction of the platform.
Typical day/week snapshot – Technical Implementation Consultant
• Manage the functional and technical implementation and platform adoption for all customer proof of concept projects from start to finish
• Establish yourself as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our platform
• Provide assurance and oversight to customers implementing OneTrust’s platform regarding SaaS implementations including underlying hardware and software architectures
• Communicate technical requirements to the development team to ensure the successful implementation of products and services
• Provide consultancy to analyse the client's internal processes and structure to design the solution with the clients & determine whether configuration, or customisation is needed
• Provide implementation consultancy including assistance with data migration
• Complete internal and project documentation (including configuration logs, functional specifications).
• Manage client relationships and expectations during the implementation process.
• Schedule, track and communicate client implementation milestones and training.
• Prepare and deliver training to users
• Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
• Be an advocate for our customers by representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering with a focus on steering the OneTrust roadmap
• Monitor and analyze the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality in order to provide leadership with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
• Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references
• Provide strategic pre-sales and tactical support for Sales, Professional Services, and Business Development
What we need from you:
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related subject
• Must have completed a number of full lifecycle software implementations
• 2-5 years of relevant experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
• Experience installing software within complex architecture
• Practical experience in troubleshooting software & web services
• Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
• Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, and Product Management).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
• Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making capabilities
• Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales and engineering
• Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
• Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
• Commutable to London, Euston
What You’ll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.