Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a voice recognition development application and we are seeking native Basque speakers to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
• The work will involve recording yourself reading short Basque prompts from a WebApp using your own computer or Android smart phone/tablet. (WebApp is not compatible with iphone/Ipad).
• You can do this speech recording from the comfort of your home
• The total recording time will take approximately 1 hour. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
• The audio files must be successfully uploaded and of good quality.
• Upon completion, you will be paid via Paypal/Skrill
• You must be a native/fluent Speaker of Basque
• Spent most of your time living in Spain
• Good Wi-Fi connection to upload while doing the recordings
Link to apply:
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have registered.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.