Credit Controller with Danish
FERRATUM IS A PIONEER IN THE FIELD OF FINANCIAL TECHNOLOGY AND MOBILE CONSUMER LENDING. Since 2005, the company has expanded its operations into more than 20 countries across Europe, North America and the APAC region. Ferratum Group's headquarter is in Helsinki, Finland and the company is listed in the Prime Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
WITH OUR EU BANKING LICENSE AND OUR ESTABLISHED BIG DATA TECHNOLOGY, we are poised to establish ourselves as a leading mobile bank at the cutting edge of the digital revolution in the banking sector. Our aim is to be at the forefront of the mobile revolution in banking. Our main focus is on simple mobile solutions that satisfy every expectation of our customer. With Ferratum Group, your smartphone becomes a mobile bank.
Ferratum is now looking for highly motivated and result oriented Collection Officers to join our team in Berlin, Germany.
Collection Officer is responsible for performing phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due to understand reasons for delays in payments and negotiate and motivate them to repay their debts. In addition to direct customer service, the Collection Officer is accountable for establishing agreements on debt payments and constant monitoring of payment agreements, finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing), registering in computer all collections activities.
• Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due,
• Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts,
• Interview reasons for delays in payments,
• Establishing agreements on debt payments, based on customers' financial situations
• Constant monitoring of payment agreements,
• Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing),
• Registering in computer programs Collections activities.
Expected skills and experience:
• Minimum Secondary education,
• At least 1- 2-year experience in Debt Recovery, Account receivables, Overdue portfolio,
• Knowledge of modern customer service and debt recovery is considered as a plus,
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel),
• Good written, oral and reading communication skills,
• Languages – Danish (Native or Close to Native) – English (upper intermediate level required)
• Ability of the synthetic formulating thoughts, culture and precision of expression,
• Attractive salary and bonus
• Full-time employment contract
• Possibilities of career development
• Different training programs to support your personal and professional development
• Working in a fast growing, international finance company