At Concentrix we work on behalf of one of the biggest and best known technology companies, providing social support to their customers. We are recruiting for Danish speakers to work in our Belfast office on their behalf.
As a Social Care and Communities Support Specialist you will be the first point of contact for our client. They will depend on you to provide the highest standard of customer service and technical support. They will seek your advice on products and services that will make their business the greatest that it can be! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in working in a fun, fast paced and performance based environment which will involve advising, solving and communicating with customers to deliver first class service. You will be responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through social media channels, such as Facebook & Twitter as well as email, voice, chat and community forums.
• High level of fluency in written and spoken English & Danish
• Experience in a customer service environment.
• Must have experience using Facebook & Twitter.
• Ability to repeat the same message, written in many different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level.
• Team player, with the patience to learn and adapt to the communication style of, our client and their products brand personality.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
• Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• City centre location.
• Onsite gym and cafe.
• 28 days’ annual leave.
• Employee discounts scheme.
• Pension scheme.
• Excellent relocation package.
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
• Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
• 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
• Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
• Advance in wages to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.