Why should you choose our team?
We are a small team of 9 people and our direct responsibility is to our client, a major retailer in the Nordic countries. Thanks to a friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit, it is really easy to fit in. Our working hours are quite flexible, as we’re required to be available from 9am to 3pm every day, and we are free to arrange the rest of the work shift to our needs and wishes. On occasion, we have to stay a bit later to finalize a major product launch, but this is rather exceptional. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life. Our daily job involves several diverse tasks and can be quite exciting.
What will you do?
• You will creatively translate existing product descriptions and specifications from English to Danish to ensure that our customers in Nordics understand how far the product complies with their requirements.
• You will create and update product descriptions for a specific product category (e.g. phones, games, movies) in Danish language and publish products on our Nordics sites.
• You will add and update product specifications for our online stores in the Nordic as well as prepare and adjust product pictures according to our internal guidelines.
• You will fulfil your potential in new projects.
• You will publish articles and banners for our websites.
What can you learn in our team?
Thanks to working with diverse product types, you will improve your English and Danish skills, vocabulary and marketing-oriented language. Our job also requires being in close touch with the development, advances and innovations in the technical field. You will learn some basics from online marketing as well as tips and tricks in Adobe Photoshop, but don’t worry – no graphics skills are necessary. You will also learn more about the retail process and what it takes for a product to be delivered from the supplier and purchased by the customer online.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer various technical and soft skill trainings such as:
• Presentation skills
• Excel trainings
• SEO, SEM, Content marketing
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
Now you’re probably wondering what we expect from you? Well…
• Native Danish language – good formulation skills, perfect grammar
• Good level of English
• Knowledge or interest in electronics
• Marketing approach convincing the customer to buy our product after reading our text
• Structured, efficient and independent
• Prior knowledge of marketing or copywriting is not required but a significant advantage
• Advantage but not must is an experience from the consumer electronics or internet business (store, online store)
What we offer to make you happier:
• Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
• Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more
• Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
• Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
• You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
• Bonus scheme
• You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
• Some days are full of fruits
• Plenty of social events and charity activities (boat party, ice hockey tournament, summer
BBQ, Halloween concert and much more)
Turn your career with Dixons starting from: ASAP