Cisco Presales Lead Generation Agent
Reports to: Team Manager
Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 45,000 staff members worldwide. We have a presence in 25 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in their marketplace and make them more competitive. With our holistic approach we bring deep domain knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation. The clients that we serve are in the areas of Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail and E-Commerce, Government, Media and Communications, Travel, Transportation, Tourism, and Automotive.
We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do.
Cisco is the world's leading manufacturer of networking, telephony and video conferencing equipment. Cisco has shaped the future of the internet and has become the worldwide leader in networking - transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
The person in this role will ideally have experience of telephone sales and lead generation. You will be required to arrange appointments for Cisco partners to meet with end user to upgrade/sell a range of Cisco products and solutions. You will be proactive and able to work on your own initiative as well as being able to work as required by direct line managers. This role requires you to be determined, resilient and driven to achieve and surpass targets.
You will have the opportunity to take the Cisco Sales Expert qualification, and work towards further Cisco qualifications if desired.
• Handle inbound calls and chats to generate lead opportunities and arrange appointments.
• Make outbound calls to end users to identify and generate lead opportunities and arrange appointments.
• Provide solutions for end users and generate meetings for partners to carry out these resolutions.
• Make outbound calls on a variety of tailored campaigns for example event invitations, profiling or new technology offerings
• You will develop an extended knowledge of Cisco as a corporation and all services available to customers
• Maintain ownership until the resolution has been satisfactorily implemented.
• Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and Norwegian.
• Specialist Expertise - Minimum of 6 months telephone sales experience.
• Working with Others - Ability to work well with others in a team, supporting the team in achieving highest quality standards and takes active role in building team morale.
• Planning and Organisation - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload effectively.
• Effective Communication - Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Resilience - Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
• Problem Solving - Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Responsibility for Results - Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
• Previous experience in the IT industry
£16.500 per annum, plus on target bonus.
Bonus is uncapped and additional incentives apply weekly and throughout the year
Team incentives also apply
Hours of work:
40 hours per week, business hours, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post.
Training will be conducted over 1-2 weeks, Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm. It will be intensive and will consist of acquiring knowledge of how Cisco operates as a company, as well as the technical and product knowledge, required for the position. It will be a mixture of classroom, WebEx and on the job training.
• 28 days holiday (rising after 2 years)
• Staff Discount Scheme
• Eye Care Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
• Cakes and fruit on a Friday
• Pension Scheme
• Team and Concentrix events
All successful candidates will be required to go through a basic background and verification check. All offers will be subject to satisfactory checks.
Belfast may be a small city but don't let the size fool you.
Belfast is the cheapest city in the UK to live and work; it is the capital of Northern Ireland and a dynamic, growing city with millions being invested in regeneration. Tourism is thriving too, with new visitors discovering our humour, hospitality, scenery and quality of life. Northern Ireland is also home to much of the filming of ‘Game of Thrones’.
Relocation Package (if required):
• Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
• Seven night accommodation provided on arrival in city centre hotel
• Relocation class on first day
• Salary advance (if required)
• Ongoing relocation support
CONCENTRIX: About us
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction.
Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism.