Premium Linguistic Services - Indonesian interpreters required
|Location:||Edinburgh & Lothians - Scotland, United Kingdom, EH1 2HJ|
|Languages:||Arabic, Bengali, Cantonese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish, Swedish, Urdu, Icelandic, Flemish, Greek, Welsh, Thai, Vietnamese, Bulgarian, Czech, Estonian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Hebrew, Gaelic, Afrikaans, Albanian, Indonesian, Farsi, Sorani, Swiss German, Georgian, Dari, Tamil, Filipino, Belarusian, Bosnian, Swahili, Armenian, Badini, Tigrinya, Amharic, Azerbaijani, Balochi, Basque, Brahui, Uzbek|
- Name:Premium Linguistic Services
We are currently recruiting in Edinburgh and Laotians area .
We are seeking Freelance Face-to-Face Indonesian Interpreters located around this area.
Benefits of interpreting with us include:
- Flexible working hours around other commitment
- Representation with a market-leading interpreting agency
- Excellent communication and support from our friendly team
- Remote training
We require our interpreters to:
- Be able to provide an accurate, confidential and impartial service
- Be eligible to be self-employed in the UK
- Have a valid DBS/CRB PVG (Do not have one !? We can help you get it)
Please get in touch today if you speak Indonesian and would like to join our Interpreter's pool, or feel free to recommend this opportunity to someone you know who may be interested .
You can send us your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to have you in our team .
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply.