Huntsman Pigments and Additives is currently recruiting for an Account Receivables Administrator. The main purpose is to provide a high quality cash allocation on behalf of the Huntsman Global Credit organization, to enable our international business segments to meet the required standardised processes in granting accurate cash postings done in a timely manner.
* All duties are to be carried out at all times in compliance with all Huntsman Corporate EHS, SOX and business conduct policies and guidelines.
* To ensure compliance with the Huntsman global credit policies and business processes in the credit control areas of the legal entities included in the Business Units.
* Maintain and develop key relationships with both the country based Huntsman sales organisation and the appropriate locally based teams, such that the overall business process is as streamlined and effective as possible in order to optimise financial performance.
* Support the delivery of defined, high quality credit control and accounts receivable service, to agreed performance and targets, on behalf of all relevant sites in an environment that encourages continuous improvement of the underlying global processes and outcomes.
* Understand & conform to the Huntsman Credit Management Policy in the Credit Control areas of the legal entities (Europe & South Africa) included in the Business Units. This will include working with a network of Huntsman Treasury and the Credit Control functions of other Huntsman companies to ensure assessment and actions taken to recognise and mitigate against sovereign risk are appropriate including advice on moving customers from / to open terms to / from cash with order or letter of credit.
* Deliver a proactive credit management service, assessing credit limits for new customers and routinely reviewing all existing customers. Implicit in this process is analysing the input from on line credit rating agencies, customer financial statements and consultation with sales managers.
* Ensure credit management reporting reflects business need and a proactive approach. This needs to take into account the fact that although we control credit risk at the legal entity level, senior management must be kept fully appraised of global status and exposure to key account customers.
* Work alongside the order fulfilment team ensuring speedy decisions are made in the event of credit check failures.
* Maintain the relevant business / legal entities accounts receivable ledgers.
* Prepare forecasts of customer receipts to be used by the record to report team to meet Huntsman Treasury requirements.