Swedish speaking Representatives - Athens, Greece
Teleperformance Greece, proud member of Teleperformance Group, was established in 1989, being the first outsourcing company in the local market. Lots of awards and recognition bring us in the first place as the Regional Headquarters for Teleperformance Operations in South Europe and Middle-East.
We are a human oriented company and we believe that what makes us so successful, first and foremost, are our employees! What we offer, make us the first clients’ first choice :
• The training is going to be in English and is paid from the 5th day
• 14 salaries per
• 25% extra payment for working night shifts and 75% extra payment working in Greek Holidays or Sunday
• Joining bonus in tickets vouchers
• 2 weeks free accommodation in a hotel close to our premises
• 20 days annual paid holidays
• VISA support
• Flight tickets to Greece arranged and paid by us
• Pick up from the airport upon arrival
And we have a lot more for you:
• A professional, modern and multicultural environment
• Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• Excellent salary
• Monthly performance bonus
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• Health insurance coverage
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Pension benefits
• Free Greek courses for all employees
• Discounts and extra benefits for all employees
• Employees-relations team supports all new employees from abroad to settle down
• Casual dress code
Teleperformance Greece is seeking for passionate candidates with willingness to work in fast paced environment. Acting as an ambassador of our company, you will provide customer services and technical support with the highest level of professionalism and commitment via email, via chatting and phone in both Swedish and English. Our common target is to ensure excellent service standards and preserve high customer satisfaction.
• You will be asked to resolve customer support related issues and provide callers with proper solutions to their concerns.
• To deliver excellent service to the customer in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
• You will build customer relationships and earn the clients’ loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
• Proficient in both Swedish and English (written and oral skills)
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
• Availability to work in rotating shifts and on weekends