Concentrix - Work From Home Customer Care Advisor - Swedish/ Norwegian
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Work from home
Salary: Not Disclosed
Required Languages: 1
Consumer Care Advisor – Swedish or Norwegian
Location: Work from home
Kick start your career at Concentrix today!
About the Role:
Do you have a passion for handling consumer relations with negotiating resolution skills?
Concentrix is partnering with a world leader in the snack industry offering opportunities to work for the world’s favourite brands in approximately 165 countries around the world. Our client is the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which they compete and holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy.
The position is the initial contact for consumer conversations feedback, issue resolution, records case information and data across multiple channels. This involves troubleshooting, researching solutions, and providing resolutions to Level 1 consumer problems. The Agent ensures proper consumer handling and escalation procedures while performing assigned functions according to process and standardized policies and procedures. The Agent is accountable for customer satisfaction by achieving certain prescribed, measurable performance goals on a daily basis. The agent will work an assigned shift, which may have varying start times.
• Answering and responding to inbound calls, returns call from emails, website queries using documented procedures, available tools and supplied script(s) to assess consumers support needs and handle/route accordingly to the satisfaction of the consumer
• Verifying all contact information
• Creating cases within supplied Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Documenting problem definition
• Documenting and logs all contacts and actions into CRM as specified in guidelines
• Including all appropriate case data (soft and hard copies) i.e. CRM survey responses based on reason codes, email, photos, CSAT surveys emailed to consumer post resolution, etc.
• Providing help and clear direction to consumers on follow-up actions to be taken for resolution
• Escalating to internal and external persons in accordance with process direction i.e. to Escalation owner on team, Fulfilment and client when appropriate
• Providing customers with follow-up action to be taken and documents in CRM
• Remaining knowledgeable of performance requirements, brands/product and process documentation
• Maintaining awareness of and compliance with all Concentrix personnel policies
• Achieving specified performance goals and knowledge of all tools used in the process
• Additional responsibilities as required i.e. reporting, reporting unresolved issues, handling of hang-ups, etc.
· Fluency in written and spoken in your native language and English
· Exceptional Customer service skills required
· Experience in consumer relations and food/beverage support (a plus)
· Proficient working in a client technology provided environment with multiple applications and navigation between applications to research information
· Intermediate knowledge of PC and software applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
· Customer service orientation/skills and Call centre experience Preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills/Professional Phone Manner
· Ability to communicate actions being taken for resolution based on process direction
· Schedule Flexibility
· Aptitude to listen to caller’s description of problem; interpret, summarize and document
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Ability to handle stressful situations and bond professionally with frustrated customers
· Ability to type 35+ WPM
Hours of work: To be advised depending on geography.
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer/consumer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer/consumer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer/consumer interaction. Based in 25 (140 locations) countries with a staff of more than 90,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail, CPG & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.