Huntsman Pigments and Additives are currently recruiting for a Source to Pay Specialist on a fixed term basis. Reporting to the Source to Pay Team Lead, the jobholder is a member of the European Source to Pay Team and will support the administration of the STP process, as well as provision of third level support. Activites will include analysis of the performance metrics generated by the external service provider, identification of corrective actions following process failure, and identification of improvement opportunities. The incumbent will support implementation of improvement opportunities, and validate daily payment proposals in accordance with Huntsman Treasury procedures.
• Support the delivery of defined, high quality transactional and business service associated with the Source to Pay process, to agreed performance and cost targets, on behalf of all relevant businesses & sites in an environment that encourages continuous improvement to the underlying global processes and outcomes.
• Conform to the Huntsman procurement policies & treasury guidelines in the accounts payable areas of the legal entities included in the ASSC. This will include working with the site based procurement teams & site accountants when required.
• Monitor the performance of their particular business entity / SAP platform to ensure:
o correct site purchasing procedures are followed
o goods or service receipt are done in a timely manner
o supplier behaviors, particularly around compliance with required documentation standards are met.
• Maintain and develop key relationships with both the site based procurement organizations, the teams on the sites responsible for administration of the process, in particular receipting, and the other parts of the ASSC organization such that the overall business process is as streamlined and effective as possible in order to optimise the Source to Pay process.
• Maintain and develop key relationships with the outsourced Accounts Payable provider. Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are reviewed & updated as required. The provision of 3rd level support refers to problems encountered in operations that the outsourced Accounts Payable provider is unable to resolve, and needs to refer back to the business.
• Ensure all STP business policies & processes are followed, in order to comply with internal control, segregation of duties, delegation of authority and SOX compliance. These are subject to both Internal & external audit.
• Ensure maximum value is extracted from our supplier base by adherence to supplier payment terms, gaining maximum benefit for working capital.
• Pro actively resolve any S2P process failures, in accordance with SLA requirements, ensuring corrective actions are taken and that lessons learned are incorporated in future operating processes.
Key candidate requirements:
• Have a Degree Level Education
• Have experience in working in Accounts to include financial accounting & accounts payable
• Have in depth knowledge of the relevant areas of SAP FI/CO and MM modules preferred.
• Be PC literacy in MS Office, particularly Excel.
• Have a Level 4 in two European Languages (French, Spanish, Italian) is desirable.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume on-line.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with 2015 revenues of approximately $10 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 100 manufacturing and R&D facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 15,000 associates within our 5 distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com