Sitel is redefining outsourcing excellence in the contact center, by raising the bar on expectations. We are the leading global business process outsourcing provider of customer care and complementary back-office processes.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
You will perform first line telephone and e-mail technical support and customer service to a wide customer base. Including analysis, diagnosis and resolution of software problems and helping customers with all aspects of purchasing and product queries. You will support Italian users and be in an English work environment.
The aim of the role is to help end users by providing direct support in all aspects of Windows and Mac-based business and consumer software. You will be dealing with a mix of technical support and non-technical customer service calls in Italian.
• Liaising with end users in Italian
• 1st line telephone and email technical support to a wide customer base.
• Advising on the use of specific software products on the Windows and Mac platforms for business users and consumers.
• Actively contribute to on-line forums and knowledge base articles.
• Problem ownership. End-to-end ownership, escalation and resolution, irrespective of where the problem ends up.
• Develop excellent quality relationships with existing customers as well as other parts of the organization.
• Problem solving with the customers to bring about a speedy resolution to their enquiries.
• Maintaining a detailed history on the call management system of all issues reported to customer support.
• Performing general administration and back office duties within the support environment.
• You are genuinely enthusiastic about helping people solve their problems.
• You really listen, and can work collaboratively with our customers.
• You have excellent communications skills: you understand people, and people understand you.
• You have in-depth knowledge of either (or preferably both!) the Macintosh and Windows operating systems, but know that there’s always more to learn.
• You have outstanding spoken and written Italian language skills.
• You can translate “techno-speak” into layman’s terms.
• You like finding long-term solutions, not just a quick-fix.
• You don’t hesitate to jump in when your co-workers need a helping hand.
• You want to learn about new technologies and methods and can show initiative in finding and creating solutions to problems.
• You’ll help business and consumer software customers achieve their potential.
• You’ll solve the toughest networking, security, connectivity and design problems.
• You’ll publish your solutions to our knowledge base, solve thousands of customer questions, and achieve support-immortality!
• Proven technical support skills.
• Proven writing skills.
• Good organization and administrative skills.
• Technical certifications/accreditations and/or proof of previous training are a plus.
• HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent in an IT or IT related technical subject
Candidates must have fluent Italian and English language skills. Work hours: Mon - Fri -08.00 -16.00