If you enjoy working in a dynamic, team-based environment, with continued support and development, then we want to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to join a leading global organisation at a number of our exciting locations throughout the UK.
Become part of our progressive global organisation as we continue to build on our success, expand our client base and continually improve our service.
You may want to progress as part of our established track training programme, or fulfil aspirations as part of our energetic, diverse and passionate teams. We have the environment to fulfil both, we provide more than just a place to work, with incentives, competitions and regular events to involve all.
This role consists of handling inbound customer service and technical enquiries as well as upselling products for a global company in a multilingual contact centre environment.
The environment is fast paced and dynamic whilst ensuring the member is the sole focus of each individual task. Dealing with customers in an empathetic, personable and professional manner at all times.
Our clients provide a premium service, and we are looking for associates to match their customers’ expectations. A people first focus is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage our associates to actively engage with their customers and career alike. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of your actions, and the following attributes would consolidate this high end service:
• Ability to strike instant rapport with all members and continue to build on relationship to guarantee customer loyalty and retention
• Capacity to act fast and resolve all queries, questions and/or complaints of first call, providing the customer with instant resolutions
• Keen interest in technology, which would be demonstrated in ability to pick up work streams and sector based language quickly
• Deal with customers via telephone, email and other communication outlets, delivering first-class customer service in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Fluent written and spoken Danish language skills
Opportunity for progression/development.
We are committed to providing our staff with the opportunity to grow and become experts in sectors such as Training, Operations, IT, Finance, HR and Team Leadership amongst others.
Relocation support is available.
Benefits of working for Sitel:
• First class development opportunities
• Monthly health and wellbeing events
• Incentive schemes
• Pension scheme
• Discounts with local businesses
• Childcare vouchers
• Free eye test and money off spectacles required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)