Are you an avid gamer with superb language skills?
Do you want work in an exciting and fun environment?
Do you have a native level of French, Italian, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish or Latin American Spanish?
If so, we want to hear from you! Pole To Win offers a fantastic opportunity for someone with linguistic skills and passion for gaming for upcoming projects.
• Identifying spelling, grammar, punctuation and other language errors
• Ensuring console manufacturer guidelines are adhered to
• Logging details of errors/issues found and providing suggestions for improvements
• Ad hoc translation
• Native level fluency in French, Italian, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish or Latin American Spanish?
• Strong English language skills
• Strong cultural understanding of English and the language you are applying for
• Enthusiastic gamer – experience of at least one current platform
• Great team worker
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• As we operate on a project by project basis, this role is offered on a casual basis
• Up to 40 hours per week, mainly Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm but some flexibility may be required
• Overtime pay at time and a half
• Pro-rated holidays
How to Apply
Please send a CV and covering letter. Make sure you include the following details or we won’t be able to assess your application:
• Language you are applying for
• Details of your gaming and language experience
• Details of your right to work in the UK
• Details of any days/times you’re not available to work
It would also be helpful if you are local to Glasgow or within commutable distance to our Glasgow site, as no relocation packages are available. Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.