Teleperformance UK - Multi-lingual Customer Support Advisor
|Location:||South West, United Kingdom, SN3 1RJ|
|Salary:||£16,000 per annum depending on experience and language|
|Languages:||English, German, Italian, Spanish|
- Name:Teleperformance UK
Location – Swindon
Hours – 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Starting salary – £16,000 per annum depending on experience and language
Contract type – Permanent
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Advisor with fluent English language skills (spoken and written). The successful candidate also needs to have an excellent command of German (preferably) or Italian or Spanish.
Our client is a multinational company and a leader in the silicon manufacturing segment.
This is a challenging and multi-tasking role dealing with issues of varying complexity.
The job requirements are
• Processing of warranty replacement orders in a professional and efficient manner
• Educating our client's customers on the product returns process
• Investigating order shipment queries and raising issues with the relevant internal stakeholder
• Responding to emails and support tickets within agreed service levels
• Resolving customer queries and tool issues in a positive manner
• Identifying process and tool improvements through pro-active involvement with the Client, various shipping depots and customers
• Good general education to GCSE level or equivalent. GCSE Maths and English are essential.
• Fluency in German (preferably) or Spanish or Italian
• Excellent communication skills (ability to articulate key messages to customers and client stakeholders with effective listening skills)
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to manage personal performance (time and resources in a complex environment)
• Good teamwork / partnering skills
Who are we?
Teleperformance UK offer a diverse range of contact centre solutions, consultancy and project work. Teleperformance operate on a global level with 271 centres across 62 countries. In the UK we have a combined workforce of over 9000 people operating from 15 locations and a number of in-sourced sites across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. We are experts in the call centre services industry, and focus entirely on what we do best. We add value to our client’s service by delivering creative solutions to meet all of their contact centre needs. We do this through the effective recruitment and development of our people, and operate some of the most innovative people management practices in the industry. Winning a number of prestigious industry awards is testament to this. These include Employer of the Year at the Orange National Business Awards for the UK.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested you can apply with us by going to our website at www. teleperformanceukcareers. co.uk and applying for the vacancy you are interested in; or you can send us your CV to careers.tpuk@teleperformance. com; or finally you can give us a call on 0845 272 6666.
If you apply and the recruitment team try to contact you they will do so from the number 0845 272 6666
AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.