* Answers incoming calls and/or e-mails on the customer care and technical support line(s);
* Responsible for effective communication of resolution to customer issues;
* Responsible for performing all procedures accurately, including updating documented processes and flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes;
* Creates a positive impression whenever interacting with customers;
* Identify customer needs and offer resolutions that meet those needs;
* Ability to communicate through chat/email in a professional manner;
* Production bonuses up to 200€;
* 2 Extra salaries per year (1 full for Christmas, ½ for Easter and ½ for Summer holidays);
* Extra Corporate Bonuses, depending on which Client you will be representing.
* FREE Flight ticket, taxi from the airport and 2 week's hotel accommodation upon arrival provided by the Company.
* Public medical insurance, Discounted food in company, Free Greek language course, Performance bonus, Ongoing corporate training.
* · Fluent German and advanced English Speaker;
* · Ability to time manage and multi task;
* · Work on own initiative and problem solve;
* · Ambition and motivation;
If this looks good to you just go ahead and send your CV Now.
If this job is no good for you but you know someone who would like it, please get them to contact us and we will give you €400 when they start the job and complete 6 months service.