Euromonitor International - Bilingual Sales Executive - French speaking
|Location:||Central London - London, United Kingdom, EC1M5UX|
|Salary:||Basic + commission|
- Name:Euromonitor International
This position is open to both entry level and experienced candidates as full training will be given. Attitude and a passion for sales is the most important qualities we are looking for. If you have sold Business to Business or are interested in corporate sales please apply. You will speak English to a business level and have fluent French.
Euromonitor International is the world's leading independent provider of business intelligence on industries, countries and consumers with offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town and Sydney and research associates worldwide. Our business intelligence products include award-winning online information databases, market reports and business reference books.
Euromonitor International’s client base includes substantial penetration of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industries (manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, etc), the world’s major banks, consultancies, advertising agencies, government libraries and business schools as well as the top global non-FMCG corporations. Our Consulting division’s revenues include a high proportion of repeat business.
The main aim of the Sales Executive is to telephone prospective customers across Europe to introduce Euromonitor International’s services. Key to success is an ability to identify where, when and how Euromonitor can provide solutions to suit the information needs of the client. This is a high volume calling environment and would suit highly motivated energetic individuals with an interest in the Manufacturing sector. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skills and progress into consultative sales or account management positions internally.
• Sell Euromonitor International’s services to target companies
• Call target organisations, identify key contacts and present Euromonitor and our capabilities.
• Develop relationships and aim to be top of their list as/when relevant projects come up.
• Frequent call-backs (every month or so) to see if any projects are in the offing
• Pitch will focus selling on extracted data and reports and subscriptions
• Solid experience of working in a sales role and closing deals or entry level applicants with the right personality and attributes
• Fluency in English and French both to a business level
• Commercial awareness
• Knowledge of or interest in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) consumer product Sector
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
• Should be goal orientated, target driven
• Self-motivated and organised
• Able to work under pressure to produce results
• Team player
Please apply with a comprehensive covering letter explaining why you would be successful in this role.
Applications can only be considered with a covering letter.
Due to high volumes of applications we are only able to reply to those who are shortlisted for interview, should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
STICTLY NO AGENCIES
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply.