Top Language Jobs - Internal Recruiter – 6 month contract
|Location:||North London - London, United Kingdom, Southgate|
|Salary:||up to £25,000 pro rata|
- Name:Top Language Jobs
CareerBuilder is one of the world’s largest online job sites, but we're more than just a job board. We are a global leader in human capital solutions. Through constant innovation, unparalleled technology, and customer care delivered at every touch point, CareerBuilder helps match the right talent with the right opportunity more often than any other site.
CareerBuilder is headquartered in the United States, but is very much a global company. CareerBuilder operates in the US, across Europe, Canada, Brazil and Asia. Our sites, combined with partnerships and acquisitions, give CareerBuilder a presence in 55 countries worldwide. Visit our careersite to learn more about what it is like to work for CareerBuilder: www.careerbuildercareers.com/emea
CareerBuilder UK partners with the UK's top Internet Service providers - MSN & Yahoo, we also have an exclusive relationship with NewsQuest who run over 130+ publications across UK. We own several leading job boards in the UK including StaffNurse, Staff Allied & Top Language Jobs.
The role of the internal recruiter, will be based in our London office and will be responsible for the direct hiring efforts of all our UK departments. Many of these roles will be sales based positions however the role will also involve assisting in the recruitment of talent into the finance, marketing, IT and administration departments.
The role would ideally suit candidates with a background in recruitment or resourcing, looking for an in-house recruitment role.
• Proactively sourcing new talent for our offices in the UK
• Managing and maintaining our advertising spend for the recruitment of new talent
• Screening and short listing CV’s to the needs of the company
• Contacting potential candidates, conducting phone interviews and scheduling face-to-face interview with department managers.
• Identify problems and provide solutions within the recruitment process.
• Work closely with the management team in the UK.
• Prepare documents and reports in Excel, Word or PowerPoint
• Experience within a recruitment or resourcing role/ agency or inhouse experience, preferably with
• Strong tract record in recruitment and talent hunting
• High level of administration and impeccable communication skills
• Target driven
• Confidence in dealing with people of all levels of seniority
• Positive attitude and energetic approach
• Fluent in German and or French would be a bonus
SALARY AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The salary for this position is up to £25,000 pro rata basic with an additional bonus of £250 for every successful internal placement made. The position will initially be offered on a 6 month contract with the potential of becoming a permanent position following this.
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in Europe (EEA) may apply.